Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Giveaway

I love Shutterfly. I use it for all my picture storage. What I love best are free giveaways, especially like the one Shutterfly is doing. Christmas is my most favorite time of year. I love spending time with the family and also getting to read all the Christmas cards I get. I am excited to send out my Christmas cards this year. Shutterfly has so many designs to choose from; the question is which one to choose. I love this card. It is all about the story. I also love the shape of this one. The joy of this one lights up the holiday. And it benefits the American Lung Association. I love all the photo gifts Shutterfly has, like the cute ornaments. I am also thinking about making one of these for my husband for Christmas. Actually I want a calendar for Christmas. I love my son and want to see his cute pictures everyday. Head on over to Shutterfly and check out their amazing deals.

No comments: